Canadian Residents: Have a Blast at All 4 Walt Disney World Parks in Florida with This Special Ticket Offer.
With this offer, Canadian residents can purchase an adult 4-day or longer base theme park ticket for as low as $316 USD plus tax—that’s just $79 USD per day, plus tax. Upgrades to a Park Hopper Option are also available.
Book through March 15, 2019.
Tickets may be purchased from August 29, 2018 through March 15, 2019 for usage through September 27, 2019. Blockout dates of December 24, 2018 through January 1, 2019 apply.
- Tickets are valid for admission to one theme park per day unless a Park Hopper Option is purchased.
- Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use or by September 27, 2019, whichever comes first.
- Blockout dates of December 24, 2018 through January 1, 2019 apply.
- All adult Guests must present valid proof of Canadian residency that includes a government-issued photo ID to exchange the certificate for a valid ticket at the theme park window or Guest Relations prior to first use.
- All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and to other restrictions.
- Offer is valid for advance purchase only and is not available at Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket windows.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers available through Walt Disney World.
- Residents of Canada who are not Canadian citizens must bring proof of Canadian residency.