Canadian Residents: Last chance to save 20% on Walt Disney World Theme Park Tickets
With so much to see and do—morning, noon and night—you will be able to take your time… and take in the excitement at both parks! With this offer, Canadian residents like you can save 20% on the advance purchase of a 3-day or longer, 1 park per day ticket.
Purchase Through February 16, 2020
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same ticket at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths.
- Offer only for Canadian residents, and valid proof of Canadian residency, including government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and theme park admission.
- Canadian residency will be validated for each adult guest in the party prior to theme park admission.
- Tickets must be purchased between September 25, 2019 and February 16, 2020 and prior to travel to the Disneyland Resort.
- Offer is not available at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths.
- Tickets expire 13 days after first use or on January 13, 2021, whichever occurs first. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
Interested in creating a vacation package? We can combine this ticket offer with a stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel.