Canadian Residents: Last chance to save 20% on Walt Disney World Theme Park Tickets
Jump on the chance to explore all 4 theme parks for less! With this offer, Canadian residents like you can save 20% on a 4-day or longer Walt Disney World theme park ticket and enjoy admission to one theme park per day―or add a Park Hopper ticket so you can visit multiple parks on the same day―valid for travel on or before December 31, 2020.
For example, for a 4-day* theme park ticket (1 park per day) with a start date of January 31, 2020, Canadian residents would pay $82 USD per day, plus tax ($327 USD total plus tax) compared to the non-discounted price of $103 USD per day, plus tax ($409 USD total plus tax) a non-Canadian resident would pay.
Book now through February 7, 2020.
Interested in creating a vacation package? We can combine this ticket offer with a stay at a Disney Resort hotel.
*A 4-day ticket expires 7 days after the selected start date.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price a non-Canadian resident pays for the same ticket.
- Tickets will be sold as exchange certificates, which may be redeemed at the theme park Main Entrance for admission.
- Proof of Canadian residency required.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer is valid for advance purchase only and is not available at Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket windows.